Texas Family Initiative LLC
- Adoption, Children's Home & Foster Care
Texas Family Initiative, LLC is a private nonprofit organization that provides experience, compassion, quality care, and services for children in foster care and foster/adopt families. We hold Foster Care Recruitment Contracts with the Texas Department of Human Services, Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS). As a partner with DFPS, we recruit and train families to become foster and/adoptive parents.
We believe every child should have a childhood where they are nurtured body, mind and soul; are safe, protected and loved; and have hopes, dreams and opportunities.
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals.
We pledge ourselves to creating and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, faiths, cultures and experiences.
We have confidence that everyone can make a difference today and contribute to where we go in the future.
We honor family as each person defines it.
We commit to excellence through evidenced based practices and innovative service delivery.
- Recruits local families from the communities we serve to keep children in their home communities
- Facilitates innovative training to prepare families to provide the best care to the children placed in their homes
- Employs qualified foster care staff who support our agency mission of strengthening families
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Jason CecilDirector of National Recruitment7606 University Ave., Ste. ALubbock, TX 79423Cell Phone: (620) 704-5121
From US-277 S/US-82 W take Texas 289 Loop Frontage Rd W in Lubbock. Take the exit toward University Ave from TX-289 Loop S.