Texas Tech University Human Resources is hiring two Training Specialists-Curriculum Developers
Please apply online at : https://www.depts.ttu.edu/hr/workattexastech/
Requisition number: 19928BR
*Position Description Evaluates, designs, coordinates and implements training and education programs specific to departmental specialty. Conducts integrated training needs assessments and monitors and reports the effectiveness of training.
- Create and deliver educational and developmental departmental trainings.
- Conduct New Employee Orientation, leadership series, and other professional courses (to include book clubs, series trainings, and compliance trainings) to meet university goals. Assist with Length of Service and Distinguished Staff Awards events.
- Research and evaluate innovative teaching strategies and course developmental tools. Maintain inventory of training resources and provide suggestions for up-to-date resources.
- Communicate with employees and departmental leaders to assist with organizational developmental needs. Develop and maintain campus-wide professional relationships.
- Stay current on all federal, state, and university-related, laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
Occasional Duties *Required Qualifications Bachelor's degree in a related field plus three years related experience or a combination of education and experience to equal seven years. Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of project management
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, and online course development
- Ability to access needs, write curriculum, and deliver training