Human Resources - Recruiter
Goodwill Lubbock is seeking an in-house recruiter. We are looking for an energetic and creative personality to join our Human Resources team. Goodwill strives to build a stronger community by creating job opportunities for people with barriers to employment. If you have a heart for helping others, this could be the job for you!
What you’ll do:
- Source, screen, interview and hire qualified candidates
- Collaborate with HR team and department managers on a regular basis
- Identify immediate and future hiring needs
- Network and source candidates through a variety of outlets: social media, job fairs, business organizations, non-profit agencies, etc.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, company website, recruiting outlets (such as Indeed), etc.
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Onboard new employees
- Provide new hire and employee training on a continuing basis
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Promote Goodwill’s mission
- High School Diploma; College degree preferred, but not required
- Human Resource experience and at least one year of recruiting experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Advanced computer skills: MS Office (emphasis on Excel)
- Prefer experience with Millennium and FastPay
- Experience as staff trainer preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through written word and public speaking
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Pay range: $12.00 to $14.00 an hour depending on experience