Our dental office is expanding! Yellow House Dental & Implant Center is seeking a competent and computer-savvy Patient Connection Coordinator who learns quickly and can think on his/her feet in a fast-paced environment. This is a full time position that requires you to be a people person with a positive attitude and have a desire to jump right in and be a part of the team. You MUST be able to multitask and pay attention to detail. Dental experience is not necessary, but dedication and professionalism are required! Please email RESUMES to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering multiple phone lines and distributing messages
- Patient scheduling for multiple doctors
- Overseeing front desk and waiting room
- Coordinating with other offices
- Coordinating insurance benefits
- Operating office equipment such as fax machines, copiers and scanners
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Maintaining communication between front desk and clinic
- Handling money and patient accounts
- Caring for patients as if they were family
- Be on time
- Be coachable
- Be committed to the team
- Be generous
- Be prepared
- Take initiative
- Work ethic
- Positive body language
- Positive energy
- Positive attitude
Hours are M-Th 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm and occasional extended evenings.
Pay will be dependent upon experience.