Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer Mission:
- Serve TTCU members and employees pleasantly and professionally in accordance with TTCU core values of Trust, Respect, Excellence, Kindness, and Stewardship.
- Serve as a member of the Executive Team and support the strategic priorities of TTCU.
- Provide leadership in the development, continuous execution, and evaluation of sort and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Manage Accounting, Asset Recovery, Fraud Mitigation, Compliance, and Loan Operations teams.
- Train employees and evaluate employee performance
- Recommend promotions, transfers, and salary adjustments
- Oversee reporting to regulatory authorities and to the Board of Directors.
- Work directly with auditors/examiners on year-end and comprehensive audits.
- Review, analyze, and implement risk management initiatives; serve on the Asset Liability Management Committee (ALCO).
- Review operational procedures and implement changes to obtain optimum efficiency and reduced costs.
- Author, review, and distribute relevant policy and procedure statements to ensure regulatory and policy compliance.
- Generate and maintain financial reports.
- Lead financial overviews/discussions with the Board of Directors, ALCO members, and TTCU staff.