How to Succeed at Selling Remotely
According to X.AI, a meeting scheduling platform, virtual meetings now represent over 90% of all meetings being scheduled this week.
Does that surprise you? Are you concerned about your salespeople who:
- Are accustomed to having inside sales set up their meetings
- May have rusty phone or web skills
- Hate turning on video during online meetings
- Dress too casually when meeting virtually
- Demonstrate poor self-discipline
- Struggle with communication etiquette when creating virtual rapport
Are you and/or your sales team prepared to sell remotely? The harsh fact is that most salespeople treat video calls differently than face-to-face calls, which may be OK since they are different… Is your sales team ready? Join our experts for a special webinar about how to succeed at selling remotely.