How to Succeed at Selling in a Bear Market
According to X.AI, a meeting scheduling platform, virtual meetings now represent over 90% of all meetings being scheduled this week.
Does that surprise you? Are you concerned about your salespeople who:
- Are accustomed to having inside sales set up their meetings
- May have rusty phone or web skills
- Hate turning on video during online meetings
- Dress too casually when meeting virtually
- Demonstrate poor self-discipline
- Struggle with communication etiquette when creating virtual rapport
The harsh fact is that most salespeople treat video calls differently than face-to-face calls, which may be OK since they are different…
But do you know the most effective ways to sell remotely in these critical times? If not, then this webinar series is for you.
Register below and learn how to prepare you and your team for virtual business growth.