Be Somebody Who Saves Lives!
Hill & Ioppolo Oral and Facial Surgeons of Lubbock has partnered with Vitalant to host our Second Annual Blood Drive to save lives in our community. Every two seconds, someone in the United States needs blood. In our region alone we need 500 donors a week to help our neighbors get the medical treatment they need. If just one more percent of Americans started giving blood regularly, blood shortages would disappear. Be part of the change and join us to help end the blood shortage in our region.
Schedule your life-saving donation appointment today. All donors will receive sweet treats, and a branded tote swag bag with sunglasses and other items from our team.
- Donors with all blood types are needed!
- Age: All blood donors must be at least 17 years of age (16 with parental permission).
- Weight: All eligible donors must weight at least 110 lbs.
- Health: Donors must be in good general health.
- Identification: Be sure to bring valid identification such as a driver license, DMV identification card, passport, etc.