2019 Top 20 Under 40 Banquet
The Lubbock Chamber of Commerce and the Young Professionals of Lubbock are thrilled to announce the 2019 Top 20 Under 40 award recipients. The following will be honored at a banquet on Wed., Nov. 13 from 6-8:30 p.m. at the McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center.
- Chelsea Anders | Lubbock Moms Blog
- Dr. Arica Black | The Hearing Doctor
- Jonathan Botros | Texas Tech University
- Kenneth Castillo | Voice of Hope
- Hillary Cobb | OneVoiceHome
- Collin Cooper | Lone Star State Bank
- Taylor Flowers | Brookdale Senior Living
- Erin Gregg | Lubbock ISD
- Wiley Guy | Gallagher Ashmore
- Dr. Raegan Higgins Siwatu | Texas Tech University
- Yvonne Limon | Lee Lewis Construction, Inc.
- Marc Lopez | UMC Health System
- AJ McCleod | YWCA Lubbock
- Lacey Nobles | City of Lubbock
- Abby Reed | Family Guidance and Outreach Center of Lubbock
- Dr. Marie Sbeiti | Foundation of Health & Wellness
- Nicholas Skeen | UMC Health System
- Slade Terry | FirstBank & Trust
- Victoria Whitehead | High Plains Water District
- Dan Williams | Williams & Co. Real Estate / Location Rentals
- Lupe Zermeño | Officewise
The keynote speaker will be Keith Bryant, Lubbock-Cooper ISD Superintendent and Lubbock Chamber board member. Last month Bryant was named the 2019 Superintendent of the Year by the Texas Association of School Boards (TASB). He has been in education administration for 23 years, with the past six years at Lubbock-Cooper ISD, and he earned his bachelor’s degree, master’s degree and superintendent certification from Texas Tech University.
The award banquet is presented by Lubbock Economic Development Alliance (LEDA). For more sponsorship opportunities contact Kyle Jacobson at Kyle.Jacobson@lubbockbiz.org.