Chamber Employer Health Plan
For the past 11 years, FirstCare Health Plans and the Lubbock Chamber have partnered together to offer Chamber members the opportunity to offer their employees health care coverage via the award-winning Lubbock Chamber of Commerce Employer Health Plan. This partnership continues to thrive and provides an avenue for Chamber members who wish to offer an affordable health care option for their employees. Along with being members of the Chamber, FirstCare is an NCQA accredited health plan—nationally recognized for the quality of health care coverage and services provided to its members. FirstCare is also “the local choice,” with a local Lubbock office, local customer service and support, and local agents.
Since 1913, the Chamber's mission to strengthen, promote and serve the business community has positively benefited the entire region and local quality of life. Working together with members like you, the Chamber has fought for pro-jobs, pro-growth, pro-business issues on the local, state and federal levels.
Open enrollment for a January 1, 2018, effective date runs from October 15 through November 30.
We urge you to take full advantage of the benefits afforded you as a Lubbock Chamber of Commerce member. Contact the Chamber today—806.761.7000—if you have questions about your membership.
If you have questions about the Chamber’s Employer Health Plan, talk to your broker, contact a FirstCare representative by phone at 806.784.4300 or learn more by visiting its website here.
Chamber Employer Health Plan Discussion
Nationally Accredited Health Plan
- FirstCare Health Plans is NCQA Accredited
- Nationally recognized for the quality of health care services provided to its members
- The Local Choice — local office, local service and support, and local agents
Choice of Plans and Flexibility
- Extensive provider network, locally and nationwide
- Several plan designs available, including HMO, PPO, HSA-Compatible, and Dual Option (HMO/PPO combination) plans
- Defined Contribution funding option available to help control and predict plan costs
- PPO out-of-area coverage through the extensive PHCS network
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) – pre-tax savings for qualified medical expenses
- Vision and Dental options to complement medical coverage
- Enjoy the benefits of membership in a large group plan!
- New funding options to help control costs
- Business member of the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce
- Minimum of two verifiable employee per business