Gain no cost access to ThinkHR, an online HR support platform that may help small businesses reduce risks, drive efficiencies and resolve benefit-related issues when you select a UnitedHealthcare All Savers® Alternate Funding health plan through the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce. *
This HR support system is designed to help support small businesses with health plan compliance. It’s a unique offering that will ease the regulatory burden on small businesses and help improve the quality of benefits.
We’re talking about a win-win solution all around.
All Savers is built to give employers the benefits of self-funding, minus the risks.
ThinkHR provides employers with the tools and guidance designed to prepare and manage day-to-day benefit plan risks, such as:
- Cost controls: Competitive fixed monthly rates and protection from unexpected high medical claims.
- Employee benefits: $0 telemedicine chats with a doctor and $0 copays for children’s primary care physician visits (also available for adults on select plans).
- Wellness programs: At no additional cost and designed to help your employees earn rewards and get healthier, which may help reduce sick days and improve productivity.
For more information about how you’re eligible for All Savers and ThinkHR, contact your broker.
- Comply: An extensive resource library including health plan guides, checklists, ERISA reporting, and disclosure provisions, tax code rules, and health plan issues in plain English.
- Live Advisors: Providing quick, trustworthy guidance via phone and email to help resolve challenging workplace issues.
- Living Handbook: A fully-customizable handbook builder, compliant with state and federal laws, that provides alerts when regulations change and includes Spanish translation and e-signature capabilities.
If you’re already a customer with UnitedHealthcare and have an All Savers Alternate Funding health plan, an account executive from ThinkHR will reach out to you shortly to schedule a time to discuss the platform.
* Available to all current and new UnitedHealthcare All Savers health plan customers with effective dates of July 1, 2020.
Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Stop-loss insurance is underwritten by All Savers Insurance Company (except MA, MN, and NJ), UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company in MA and MN, and UnitedHealthcare Life Insurance Company in NJ. 3100 AMS Blvd., Green Bay, WI 54313 (800) 291-2634.
ThinkHR provides plan sponsors with technical information regarding benefit plan issues but should not be construed as legal advice. If you are seeking legal advice, we recommend that you speak with an attorney.